1. Tell us a bit about yourSelf :
1. Born and raised in Karachi. Grew up walking through narrow streets of the big city of lights. However got it deeper within my bones.
2 How did you get into photography?
2. I’ve always been in to arts, travelling and beauty of mother nature.
I love to capture beautiful moments which we cant experience again and again in life. So i love to save that precious moment of life in a beautiful picture and show people who are not aware of blessing they got from God in this beautiful world. People are just busy making money and stuff and they just forgot what they’ve got in their lives but no worries i am here to make them see BEAUTY OF NATURE!
3. Which photographers influenced you, and how did they influence your thinking, photographing, and career path?
3. Jimmy Chin, a famous adventure photographer. The extraordinary imagery he captures happen while climbing and skiing in high-risk environments and then Abdullah Haris and Dani diamond.
4. What technology/software/camera gear do you use to keep focused on what you do best, as you photograph?
4. I started off with coolpix digital camera then jumped to semi-professional Fuji Film. However now Im getting my grips tighter on canon and Sony.
5. Over the years, did you ever encounter people who were very difficult to shoot?
5. Well I could say both yes and No because it trolls between both. We know the mantra is to learn, unlearn and relearn.
6. How much do you research your subjects before photographing them?
6. It’s been 7 years already since I am doing this, so I only need to research when someting challenging comes across my path. Although everyday is challenging.
7. What motivates you to continue taking pictures economically, intellectually or emotionally?
7. The emotional part is for sure the strongest of all. An artist is nothing if he is not slave of his emotions. We deny the fact in so many fancy ways but still the fact is fact and for me them are more often mountain calls. Still thoroughly enjoy fashion shoots because I never wait for the right moment to come. When your job/work is your passion everything becomes possible to get.
I travel on bike, take long routes to capture scenes/portraits.
8. How would you define your photographic style?
8. Relatable a lot with my zodiac sign Gemini. It has two sides. One side reflects of a traveller who’s living by roads and photographing mountains. The other side is of an urban photographer, capturing models.
9. What’s been your favourite job so far?
9. My favourite job so far except photographing is travelling. I mean heading in unknown directions, like a meditation it works.
10. Do you have any tips for those starting out in the business?
10. The only tip I want to give is: Don’t let it take you. You will reach till there. Where you want to see yourself but don’t let it make you harsh or heartless.
– No dream is big enough that you can’t pursue it.