Most of the times, making someone feel special is what matters the most. You don’t necessarily need to plan a romantic dinner or getaway to do so every time. Sometimes presenting a rose with a smile or some words of appreciation do the trick. Small gestures of love outmatch any exorbitant affair – more economical and super effective to be honest
They say if you can’t do great things do small things in a great way! It is the thought that matters… Right?
Let us discuss some of these small things which can be done in a great way, little gestures which a spouse can seek in day-to-day life to establish love and harmony in the house. These ideas are less expensive and their results are long lasting as well. Give it a go, you guys!
WHAT CAN A HUSBAND DO?
• Surprise her with a flower randomly:
• you don’t necessarily need to buy an expensive immaculately wrapped rose. You can pick it up from a bush on your way back home. The element of surprise will do the trick, trust me
• Say those 3 magical words “Don’t Cook today“:
• These three words possess more power than “I Love You” for a housewife who is all tired and exhausted from the repetitive daily chores. You need not take her out for a lavish dinner, takeaways will also do. Cast this spell and see the magic instantaneously
• Make tea/ coffee for her at times:
• The tea/ coffee you’ll make for her will boost a woman’s energy levels to the fullest.
• Call her anytime of day just for a minute to ask how is she? :
• Just a casual call will brighten up her day and will leave a smile on her face for the whole day
• Appreciate her / Encourage Her :
• Don’t just sit there idle and behave like a stupid ignorant being while she takes care of your every single need in the best possible way she can. Exchange of thank yous will motivate her to do more with a happy heart.
• Ask her if she needs any help with whatever she is doing :
•. Be a gentleman and offer her help with anything she is busy with. It can vary from chopping chores in the kitchen to discussing ideas related to her work. Volunteer with house chores/ look after children without even asking. All the housework she does or the encyclopedic tasks she performs for your children are not hers solely. You can lend a hand in all of those, yes indeed!
• Give her some space to unwind during the day:
Sometimes leaving her on her own is the
best you can do to her. Especially if she is a
new mom who is struggling to find some ‘Me’
time during the day. Even a machine needs
some downtime let alone a stay-at-home-
mom. Do not, I repeat DO NOT ever think
that she is partying at home while you are
stuck at work.
WHAT CAN A WIFE DO?
While there are a million ways in which a husband can light up his lady’s day, the only thing that I can think of right now which a woman can do is:
• COOK her man’s favourite meal:
This is by far the easiest and most effective way of reaching a man’s heart, trust me. Not only the food but presentation (food and yours both) will earn you full brownie points The road to a man’s heart goes through his stomach for sure, even if he is not a foodie…lol
So, these are some prospective aspiring ideas which you can attempt in order to illuminate each other’s days on regular basis without splurging. You are welcome to add up your suggestions in this list which falls under the category of ‘continuous improvement‘.
But once in a while try to make your ‘someone’ feel ‘special’ within your limit and reach (take them out on a candlelight romantic dinner types evening or plan a getaway :p). This is inevitable indeed! haha :p
Share this with your friends and spouse to let them know how they can spice up your day-to-day life in an instant with these simple and effortless acts. Let us know your strategy in the comments below which you undertake to achieve the desired results so that more people are benefited with your experiences too
Blogger at Breaks & Bites